Same Sex Couple Immigration

The Supreme Court has opened the door to LGBT couples to apply for residency based on a legally recognized marriage!

Now U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents can apply for their same sex spouse.

This new recognition has many legal complications and my Firm of dedicated specialists can help you with:
Same sex couple

  • How Same Sex Couples apply for US residency
  • Civil Union, Domestic Partnerships, and living in states that do not recognize Same Sex Marriage
  • Fiancé’ visa’s
  • Applying from outside the Country

Call Now > Free Consultation > 303-886-7187